Share details about your program for an opportunity to compare with similar schools.
We often hear from campus recycling and facility managers wanting to know how their recycling and waste reduction efforts compare to other colleges and universities. To help answer these questions, CURC is conducting a first of its kind survey to document practices in place at schools across the US and Canada.
Goals of the Survey:
- Gather 400 + responses representing diverse range of two and four year institutions.
- Document range of select “bell weather” practices to reveal broad trends in campus waste reduction / materials management programs.
- Publish report in the spring of 2018
- Provide database for CURC members and survey participants to compare themselves against similar institutions.
Add your school to the list of over 250 institutions that have already participated! View list now.
Preview questions before completing online form.
There are two options to participate:
- Basic survey (19 program-related questions)
- Optional “bonus” questions (8 additional questions)
Click Here to Complete Survey Today!
Interest to Benchmark Against Specific Peer Schools?
Make sure the schools you want to compare against are included. Forward this email to colleagues at other campuses or lists urging them to complete the survey as well.
Questions about this survey? Contact us at email@example.com